Monday, June 27, 2011

RAMBLINGS: Inked!



No, it isn't me who got inked! My parents would probably skin me alive if I did so. Anyway, that above belongs to my hottest friend, Eli! Her artist is Julian. (:



I just about suffered a cardiac arrest when I found out that she did it. No, I'm not against tattoos or anything like that. In fact, I used to be an avid follower of 'LA Ink' (You've gotta love Kat Von D!). But I just didn't expect Eli to do it. Heh. Anyway, it's a very pretty tattoo and I love it! (:



There was a stage when I wanted one as well and if you have read about my experience with Brazilian wax, you will know that I'm pretty okay with pain. But I do believe that significance of tattoos is at its zenith when there are stories, meanings behind and to the tattoos. When I was a barista, there would be customers who were inked and I would unabashedly ask them about their tattoos' stories and listening to them were amazing.

But I have 'outgrown' the stage of wanting one because well, I haven't got a story to mine. All I wanted was a silhouette of Tinkerbell on my left shoulder blade. Just because I love Tinkerbell. (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig