Sunday, October 30, 2011

NAILS: China Glaze's Sugar Plums

I'm still mourning over the loss of my lappie (My lappie crashed and that means buh-bye to the Laneige post I have been working on since forever. *cries* The post was going to be up this weekend! *cries harder*) but makeup and nail polishes never fail to bring a smile to my face. No matter how feeble the smile is. BIG SIGH. But 'virtual depression (Heh heh.)' aside, here's how my nails are looking at the moment! :DDD



This is China Glaze's Sugar Plums. It's part of the Holiday 2010 collection and it has actually been awhile since I got it. But you know, how I'm always about red, red and more reds! I was going to dress my nails up in Revlon's Red when I spotted this in my red-dominated collection. Seeing that Halloween was just round the corner, I decided to 'go out of my comfort zone' and opted for Sugar Plums instead.

The thought process that goes through my head when I pick a nail polish. Aye, I'm a girl indeed.

And yes, this is STILL a red. Maroon.



Sugar Plums is a deep red, with pretty sparkles that gives the shade dimension. The sparkles make it a little metallic. I used 3 coats for the above because I like my polishes rich. Temptalia (Read her review here!) mentioned that it went on a little gritty. I didn't notice this but with Seche Vite's Dry Fast Top Coat, it's as smooth as a baby's bottom!

Alrighty. I'm off to hit the books (Now, where's my bat?!? Haha! Heh. I know it's bad but I still want to say it each time I say 'hit the books'. Heh!). Please pray hard that my blog folder in my lappie can be salvaged! I really just need that one folder. Just one! That's all I'm asking for! *goes back to mourning*

P.S.: I just realized that there's a water droplet on my thumb in the first photo! Haha! I had washed my hands before taking the photo! Haha. I'm so amused.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig