Sunday, November 10, 2013

REVIEW: Belif's Tinted Moisturizer Waterdrop B.B.

During the recent summer sale at Napiers, I checked out some of my favourites from Belif along with a few strangers. And one stranger which quickly upgraded its status is the Tinted Moisturizer Waterdrop B.B.. Previously, I tried the original version and I loved it to bits (Read my review here.). I did make an order for it but I thought I try the version meant for dry skin too (Late nights, sigh. Thank you, school.).

The Tinted Moisturizer Waterdrop B.B. is said to naturally enhance the skin tone while it wraps the skin lightly with natural bursts of moisture. It contains Plantain, which is an agent for maintaining the skin's moisture balance. This gives the skin a soft and rosy glow without dryness, even after makeup. At the same time, it also protects the skin from harmful sun rays with its SPF20 PA++.

The tinted moisturizer comes in a 30ml squeeze tube, which is a little larger than palm-sized and fits into most bags. Sadly, it comes in only one shade which is a little too white. I combat this by dusting a light layer of Zao's Compact Powder in 302 Beige Orange. As for its texture, it is watery, glides across the skin like a dream and keeps it moisturized (No dry patches!). However, as like most tinted moisturizers, it isn't very long lasting and a touch-up is needed after about 4 hours. At the end of the day, when I clean it off, my skin is left feeling smooth and still moisturized. Hello, new best friend. :D

Belif's Tinted Moisturizer Waterdrop B.B. will be loved by those who are looking for a fuss-free, light weight moisturizer. I bought mine from Napiers' website here but you can also get it from their Singapore outlets at Wisma and Plaza Singapura at $33.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig