Wednesday, December 11, 2013

LOOKBOOK: All Would Envy x Swallows

All Would Envy top and Zara skorts
-

Silhouettes of swallows are whimsical things and girls flock to such prints so much so that the online shops kind of overdid them. I mean, they are pretty much everywhere and I have got like 4 tops and 1 dress filled with black/ white shadows of these birds. Why not ponies? Or hippos*? Beats me but these nondescript (Like, literally.) birds seem to have magical powers that make me feel girly (But not too girly.) in a mature and classy way. No?

Anyway, All Would Envy is one of the few online shops that I frequent now. The clothes are simple and girly (In a mature way.). And my shopping experience has been nothing short of pleasant. Charlotte, the owner, always replies to emails promptly and seems really nice. For my first purchase, I asked for a meet-up and it was done conveniently at my train station. Also, I had the loveliest time chatting with the lady who came down to pass me my parcel. (:

The next launch is happening tonight. I have my eyes set on a gorgeous red faux-leather jacket and a pretty mint top. BUT I have gym so... Got to figure something out somehow. :\ Anyway, make a date with All Would Envy here at 8pm! Happy shopping! :D

*The hippo was my favourite animal when I was 7. Back then, my form teacher made us file every single worksheet we had. I hated punching holes in them because my hole puncher was tiny and I had to fold every piece of paper in half so that the holes would be precisely centralized. And 7-year old me thought how nice it would be to own a hippo because then, I could just place all my worksheets in its mouth, get it to clamp its teeth and have my papers punched all at one shot!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig