Friday, January 31, 2014

REVIEW: Star Lash's Tokyo Lash Collection (TL003 Reina)

Back in December, dear Camy sent me some falsies from Star Lash's Tokyo Lash Collection. Made with the best synthetic fibre, the falsies sit light and soft on your eyelids and flutter like your natural lashes. I was really quite excited to try them because I haven't worn any for about half a year!

*Side note: Back then, I had on Lolita's eyelash extensions. Read about my experience here (It was recently featured on My Fat Pocket! :D).

These falsies are in the style of Reina. Described as everyone's favourite girl crush, she is fun and always well-dressed. During the day, you can find her parked in a chic café, sipping a good cup of coffee. She loves her summer frocks and usually pairs them with makeup that is slightly kawaii.

The lash bands of TL003 Reina are soft and feel really comfortable on my eyelids. I like how the lashes get denser towards the ends, lengthening the natural lashes and creating a doll-like effect. But I think they are a tad too dense for the day. I would actually wear them for dinners instead. Heh.

Star Lash's Tokyo Lash Collection is available here at $20.90 for a box of 3 pairs.

P.S.: I have 2 more new lashes from the box. If you don't mind an opened box and would like to try them, drop me an email at lovecharlenejudith@hotmail.com. :D

Face
Clé de Peau Beauté's Cream Foundation (B20)

Eyes
Laneíge's Pure Radiant Shadow (No.1 Urban Beige)
Benefit's Eye Bright
K-Palette's 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner (Super Black)
K-Palette's 1 Day Lash Perm Volume Curl Mascara
Star Lash's Tokyo Lash Collection (TL003 Reina)

Cheeks
Pure Radiant Blush (The Natural Blush Makes Pure Look)

Lips
Laneíge's Serum Intense Lipstick (LR03 Pink Lightning)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig