Tuesday, March 4, 2014

REVIEW: SK-II's Facial Treatment Essence - Eye

SK-II's Facial Treatment Essence - Eye is the latest addition to the only family that's steeped in the goodness of Pitera. Inspired by 10 years of research, the potent eye-potion vanquishes the signs of ageing and fatigue. Bid dark circles and fine lines goodbye as you welcome brighter and livelier peepers.

I received the Facial Treatment Essence - Eye earlier this year and have been using it pretty frequently. Late nights spent poring over Math questions have pretty much morphed my eyes into those of a zombie's. And when you're a quarter of a century old, eye bags are no longer funny. The essence comes out creamy and as white as snow. Instructions say to pump once onto your palm but I find it rather thick so I don't use a full pump. With my ring fingers, I make small dabs around each eye and massage the essence in with circular motions. I do this before applying my moisturizer.

The essence keeps my eye areas smooth and I wake up to skin that's smooth and plump with hydration. My eye bags have also lightened slightly so concealing them now is a much easier task; I need less concealer and I find that it doesn't sit into my lines so much anymore. Despite its thick and creamy consistency, I haven't had any problems with it. I didn't experience any irritation, there is no greasy and uncomfortable feeling and no new milia seeds formed.

-

For those who are still a tad skeptical about the powers of Pitera, here's a video to convince you otherwise. (:

And for the month of March, SK-II will be celebrating the anniversary of their SK-II LXP Lounge at SEVIIN, TANGS Orchard. Quote 'SK-II via Charlene Judith' and you will be able to enjoy the following perks:

Additionally, if you go down on March 7th or 8th to redeem the above offers, you will get to enjoy the TANGS storewide 12% rebate. Cheers to crystal clear skin! :D

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig