Saturday, November 8, 2014

REVIEW: Ettusias' BB Mineral Cream and BB Mineral Powder

One blog that I have been following since my university days is Sophia's. She gives incredibly detailed and honest reviews. Ettusais is a brand that she has consistently raved about and after reading every single entry twice, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I got myself the BB Mineral Cream and the BB Mineral Powder from the Bugis outlet (Splendid service, btw!).

BB Mineral Cream | 40g for $38.00
Made of 79% skincare ingredients, Ettusais's first lightweight BB cream spreads easily to hide pores, even out skin tone and control oil. Ingredients include Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin and AC-Control Oil, which helps to prevent acne. It also contains SPF 30 PA ++.

BB Mineral Powder | 10g for $38.00
Made of 100% ultra-fine mineral powder, it provides coverage without thick application. It absorbs and removes excess sebum and creates a soft focus effect for baby-like skin. Ingredients include the award-winning Skin Roughness Preventing Powder, that, well, prevents skin roughness from occurring.

I have been using this duo for more than 2 months, and I love it so much that I have been dragging friends to Ettusais counters and getting them to do some serious swatching. Heh. Just like what Ettusais says, this duo is so lightweight that it feels like I have got nothing on, yet my redness, uneven skin tone, yucky pores and even yuckier small blemishes are all cancelled out. Unfortunately, the large ones need a wee bit more help from the concealer (As seen above!), but I don't usually bother (Also seen above. Haha.). I have this on from 6am till about 6pm and of course, some of it is has worn off, especially the T-zone area. But overall, my complexion still looks pretty flawless!

I don't think I'll be straying from this duo anytime soon and definitely will be repurchasing. Thank you Ettusais for the wonderful inventions and of course, Sophia for bringing them to my attention! :D I really recommend them to everyone. And if you find the BB Mineral Cream too heavy for your oily skin or if you want something that can help lighten your skin tone, fret not because they have other variations as well. There's a little chart by the counter to help you make your decisions and I believe the Ettusais girls will be more than happy to answer your queries. :D

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig