Tuesday, June 9, 2015

REVIEW: Skinfood's Black Sugar Strawberry Wash-off Mask

I have been enjoying a couple of Skinfood products recently, one of which is the Skinfood's Black Sugar Strawberry Wash-off Mask. I got my tub from Sunnaz because it was on a sale (Just $9.90!), but my love for Skinfood scrubs stretches way back to 2010 (Read my ancient reviews here.).

Skinfood's Black Sugar Strawberry Wash-off Mask is a facial scrub that's made from mineral-rich Brazilian black sugar, strawberry seeds and strawberry seed oil. So it's not surprising that it smells so much like strawberry jam! I always feel a little hungry after using it. Heh. Anyway, I apply this in circular motions after cleansing and drying my face a little, concentrating on my nose and inner cheeks.

The scrub isn't very coarse, so I use it every other day in the shower (Be gentle!). It washes off easily and leaves a slight residue that's comfortable and feels moisturizing. I don't feel it after a while though, so I still apply my moisturizer. On certain days, when I need the extra 'Oomph!' in my skin, I use it like a mask and leave it on for like half an hour. Actually, instructions say to leave this on for 10-15 minutes but umm... Heh. When I'm using this in the shower and so frequently, I just leave it on for 5 minutes. Heh. Probably should make better use of it. :\

If you are looking for a scrub that's gentle enough for sensitive skin, you should check this out! (:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig