Sunday, December 24, 2017

Keeping it clear with Naruko Tea Tree Shine Control & Blemish Clear Mask

Reddit loves Naruko and hence, I love Naruko. Lol. No, I actually tested several products before pledging my undying love for said brand (Again. Used to really love it and then, I got distracted.). One of which is the Tea Tree Shine Control & Blemish Clear Mask. This mask contains activated carbon to help control sebum production, maintains oil-water balance in skin and prevents acne. I was initially apprehensive about it because it contains fragrance and I try to avoid it as much as possible. But there were just too many Asian Beauty Redditors raving about this and so, I got a box. And then, another box. Then, 2 more boxes... *grins*

I put this on right after cleansing my face. Sometimes, I add a little Face Renewal Miracle Essence just because some people feel that your skin absorbs better when it's a little damp. The fit is almost right for my face, though a wee bit short on the nose flap. And then, I Netflix (STRANGER THINGS IS SO GOOD. HOMAIGAWD. Steve Harrington ♥.). Instructions say to keep it on for 5 to 10 minutes but being a rebel, I leave it on until it starts to feel dry.

When I take the mask off, my skin looks super fair and clear. Redness from blemishes, on my more sensitive inner cheeks and at the sides of my nose is reduced. And it stays that way. You know how some masks only have an instant effect, like for-the-moment kind of thing. Well, this, this goes beyond that. I feel like it's a treatment, rather than a quick perk-me-up. Will definitely keep repurchasing this! ♥

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig