Saturday, July 21, 2018

My Little Beauty Secret: Naruko's Face Renewal Miracle Essence

Naruko has been my favourite-st brand in the last 2 years because of this, the one and only Face Renewal Miracle Essence. I found this elixir during one of my 'darkest skin periods' via Fiddy Snails's blog (Ilu.♡). Back then, my skin was incredibly sensitive and irritated because of a snowball effect of natural sensitivity made worse by laser and dry Korean weather. But a few pats of this (Okay, I did spam when I realised how precious this was to my skin.) gradually nursed my skin back to health and beyond. ♡_♡

Naruko Face Renewal Miracle Essence is under the premium Jing Cheng line. Made from botanical extracts, yeast extract and a high concentration of Ystract, it promises a clear, hydrated and youthful complexion.

Here are the main ingredients:

  • Actuat E60: This special Naruko concoction is made from the extracts of 60 specially-selected plants. It works by combining Eastern herbal extracts and Western herbal aromatherapy to create a soothing environment for stressed-out skin, so that it is in its optimal condition to absorb the goodness of this essence.
  • Ystract: Another brainchild of Naruko, this contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals to help block melanin production, reduce spots and encourage skin metabolism. It also hydrates, whitens and firms up skin.
  • Yeast Extract: This delivers moisture to the skin, while repairing and enhancing the skin's natural defence system with its active ingredients. It also helps to control sebum production and whiten complexion.

I religiously apply this twice a day, after cleansing. And at the start, I really didn't think much of it. I just didn't want to waste (any more) money and the initial effects were pretty much non-existent. But this is a treatment and as the days of application went by, I realised that my skin was getting more hydrated, plumper and a lot less irritated. Even my inner cheeks, which always had some degree of roughness to them, were visibly smoother and happier. And it got to the point when my facial therapist was like 'Hey, your skin's getting a lot better! In fact, it's actually pretty good.'.

No one has ever said that about my skin. Ever.

And to think it was said by my facial therapist who sees my face up-close every month.. I will marry this. Unfortunately, Naruko decided to end its Singapore distribution this year. ಥ_ಥ So the only way for me to get my supply is when my cousin flies over to Taiwan.. Or perhaps, it's time for me to go back there again? :D Heh.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig