Friday, June 11, 2010

WANT: Urban Decay Book of Shadows III


Urban Decay Book of Shadows III

I spotted this last week!!! Isn't it gorgeous?!? I'm hoping that the eyeshadows won't be repeat because I have got 3 palettes from Urban Decay already! That's pretty much all of the colours that they have! *crosses fingers*

Anyway, word has it that the Face Case won't be coming to Singapore. ): Awww... I think that that would have been a hit! I mean, I would get it! Haha. It's slim, compact and the blush is apparently a dupe for NARS' Orgasm (There are sooo many dupes for Orgasm. Doesn't make Orgasm very special now, does it?!? Lol!). BUT the Smoke Out Kit will be heading to our shores and so will a certain palette, belonging to a holiday collection (Please let it be this one!!!) or something like that, some time late this year. This is what the muffin has heard and can't be confirmed but keep your eyes peeled for any UD's updates here! (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig