Saturday, October 29, 2011

RAMBLINGS: Depression.

I never knew it was possible to get this depressed over something that didn't have to do with the L word (Aye, the only time I was legitimately depressed was when I fell out of 'love'. 5 years ago.).

My lappie crashed on me. And gawd knows how long I have been working on the Laneige post, drawing each and every product with the utmost care, including every little detail. Oh gawd. I really want to curl up and cry.
-

I'm never going to be a happy child again.
Okay, that's an exaggeration, seeing that my emotions are on a constant roller coaster with random highs and lows. But gawd............................................................................................

*wails*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig