Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OUTING: ZT's 21st Birthday Party

Celebrated ZT's 21st birthday at her new house. It was a night of fun (Always love the time spent with my dear cousins!) and discovery, for some of us. For the 3 Lee kids... The brother loved posing in front of the camera. The sister found a kid whom she actually liked and actually carried and actually played with and actually made baby noises to. I remembered the existence of my Instax and promised myself to take it out more often. And reaffirmed my love for cupcakes.

The sister was the unofficial photographer for the event and you can find more of her works, both photography and musings here.

photos by Cheryl Julia.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig