Monday, February 18, 2013

REVIEW: Bio-Essence's Bio Spring Water

Back in January, Elfaine sent me a few bottles of Bio-Essence's Bio Spring Water (Only 1 is for me! Read on! :D). Thank you, Elfaine! (: I have seen this on the shelves in Watsons and anything that has spring water intrigues me because said water is supposed to have magical powers. Haha. Anyway, let's take a closer look at the Bio Spring Water! (:

The above container contains the coolest spring water that calms and soothes skin. It uses the unique Bio-technology to combine Spring Water and Bio-Energy Fluid to create the Bio Spring Water. This water contains trace minerals that will stimulate blood and oxygen circulation, speeding up our skin's healing process.

The Bio Spring Water provides 20 benefits:

For face
1. Relieves tiredness.
2. Reduces dark circles.
3. Controls oil.
4. Whitens and brightens skin.
5. Refines pores.
6. Calms pimples.
7. Lifts skin.
8. Reduces eye bags.
9. Relieves sensitive skin.
10. Sets make-up.
11. Soothes skin after treatments.
12. Moisturizes and nourishes skin.
13. Firms skin.
14. Refreshes skin after exercise.
15. Soothes and calms damaged skin.
16. Refreshes skin.

For hair
17. Relieves dryness and split ends.
18. Moisturizes hair.

For babies
19. Ideal skincare for babies.
20. Soothes diaper rashes.

The Bio Spring Water is kept in a slim 100ml bottle. It slips into most bags easily, making it very handy to bring around. The mist it dispenses at half-an-arm's length away is fine and won't mess up your makeup.

I have been using my bottle for about a month now. I like to take it to the gym with me because it serves as a fab perk-me-up after an exhausting workout. On nights when my skin is feeling especially lackluster, I soak up a facial mask sheet with it and just let the mask sit on my face for 10 minutes. (: I have yet to notice refined pores, the lifting of my skin and reduced eye bags and dark circles but these take time. Anyway, any burst of water provides a great refreshment for tired skin. (:

As aforementioned, Elfaine sent me bottles of the Bio Spring Water and 3 are actually meant for my readers! :DDD All you need to do is to email me at lovecharlenejudith@hotmail.com with your name by February 22nd, 5pm. I'll be contacting you via email if you win. All the best!

SHARE:

1 comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig