Tuesday, July 29, 2014

REVIEW: Babyliss Pro's Powerlite Dryer

For the past few years, I had been sneaking over to the sibs' bathroom to use their hairdryer. It wasn't because I didn't have one. I did actually, but my bathroom's pretty cramp and it gets really warm when I blow-dry. The sibs have a small and compact Panasonic hairdryer, which takes like 15 minutes for me to get my hair 75% dry. This is actually alright. BUT I'm usually 'late' for my appointments (I usually reach right on the dot, which is very bad. Because strange time-delaying events could have happened on the way.), so I was on the lookout for a salon-worthy hairdryer.

I came across several solid hairdryers, but there are always mixed reviews. Like there's no one hairdryer which has past 50% good reviews. So in the end, I just decided to narrow my selection to something that was pocket-friendly, light and strong, and pray very hard that it wouldn't explode on me. And I found the Babyliss Pro Powerlite Dryer. Here are some of its key features:

  • Weighs only 445g (1/3 lighter than most hair dryers.).
  • Powerful 1900W LHT motor with high torque power.
  • 70% quieter (compared with Babyliss' best-selling AC dryer.).
  • Advanced Ceramics with Tourmaline for high-shine finish.
  • Active Ionic conditioning system for smooth results.
  • 6 heat/speed settings.
  • Slim concentrator nozzle for precision drying.
  • Supplied with UK plug only (230V).

I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and blow-drying has never been more fun! It isn't much heavier than the Panasonic hairdryer, even though it's a lot bigger, and it's sooo 'quiet'. I don't have to worry about waking the sibs up in the mornings anymore, just because selfish me wants to have dry hair. AND I LOVE THE NOZZLE THAT COMES WITH IT because I can blow my hair really straight with it (As straight as it can get anyway, with Aveda's Smooth Infusion™ Glossing Straightener. My hair was straightened back in March, so it has started to curl a little.).

I don't really see the high-shine finish, but I find that my hair remains pretty smooth throughout the day. Frizz is inevitable, but it's visibly less frizzy than before! *squeals* There's really nothing that I don't like about it! :D

So if you are searching for an efficient hairdryer to use at home, you may want to check out Babyliss Pro's Powerlite Dryer. I got mine from BeautyBay.com for £25.04 (Click here to read my haul!).

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig