Monday, April 25, 2016

REVIEW: The Face Inc's Cleansing Gel and Cleansing Milk

A product of France, The Face Inc offers skincare that is near pharmaceutical grade. Skin woes like blemishes, pigmentation, scars and fine lines are treated with the highest concentration of active ingredients, so that they are eliminated gently in the quickest possible time.

For the past month, I have been alternating between the Cleansing Gel and Cleansing Milk, and here are my thoughts:

  1. The Face Inc Cleansing Gel 50ml for $26
    Formulated for all skin types, this clear gel smells like pureed flowers. It contains Sodium Chloride, which is a natural astringent and antiseptic agent that helps firm up our skin and balance pH. I haven't exactly noticed any firming, but it is quite moisturising and does leave my skin very soft. Apparently some exfoliation goes on too, but it is rather slight.

  2. The Face Inc Cleansing Milk 50ml for $26
    Also made for all skin types, this cleansing milk doubles up as a makeup remover. It smells like the gel, except a tad milkier. It removes my everyday makeup gently, softens my skin and doesn't leave it feeling the least bit dry. If I have to pick a favourite, this would be it because I'm at the age when my dear skin is thirsting for moisture constantly.

This cleansing duo is available as a set over at BlackBox for $29.90. Check it out here and don't forget to key in BBXCJ10 to receive a discount of 10%! :D

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig