Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The Minimalism Project: 2018 Edition

The first time Dad increased my pocket money, 7-year old me went straight to the bookshop and spent it all on star-shaped stickers to give to Dad because... I really didn't need them? Lol. What even. Anyway, ever since then, I have just been spending money away. It was a way of relieving stress for me (Think: Retail BS therapy.) but then, I was spending on things which, again, I didn't need. Also, I'm a massive hoarder because 'just in case'. So, for the year 2018, I'm going to really make an attempt to cut out the frivolities in my life. It's a little ambitious for me to go on a year of no shopping. Hence, I'll be embarking on two little 'projects' here on my blog.

Beauty products make a large part of the furniture in my room, so naturally there's The Minimalism Project I: Beauty Expenses which will be a complete record of my sins. It's going to be a single entry which I'll keep updating whenever I buy a beauty product, whether it's a replacement or a new fixture.

And because I have bought way too many clothes to just throw them away and be Marie Kondo, The Minimalism Project II: Something 'New' Every Week will feature a piece of clothing which I have been saving for that (elusive) one special day. ( ಠ◡ಠ )

Wish me luck! x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig