Friday, March 26, 2010

REVIEW: Canmake's Gokubuto



So lately, yours truly have been on a mascara craze. I know I mentioned in my previous post that I would do a review on Majolica Majorca's Lash Gorgeous Wing but I stumbled on Canmake's Gokubuto Mascara and I love it even more than the former!



I spotted the mascara whilst doing my usual rounds in Watsons (Lol. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE just walking up and down the aisles of Watsons, Guardian, SEPHORA and KINOKUNIYA!!!) and though I was very tempted to get it there and then, I decided to curb the shopaholic in me and do some research first. I found Ekimura's review. And of course, after reading it, I went to Watsons straight after school and purchased it. Heh.



The mascara is a brush type, which I really like. I can't handle those with a comb head (There goes my Majolica Majorca's Enamel Glamour Volume On!!! I'm still gonna try and 'master' it though, because it gives great volume!).



For me, the mascara separates each lash with PERFECT ease. I experience very little, if not, no clumping at all.*cheers* It gives great length but I do feel that it lacks in the volume department (Very much unlike Eki's review.) Removing it is a super duper easy-peasy job. Just like what Canmake says, just warm water will do the trick!!! How fabulous is that! It is because of this very fact that I am giving this mascara Holy Grail status (Instead of Majolica Majorca's Lash Gorgeous Wing).

Definitely, with absolute certainty, will purchase this again (I probably broke like a hundred and one grammar rules with this sentence.). And oh yes, you can get this at Watsons for $19.90.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. the pink tube reminds me of the drink bandung! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. youngorgeous: Haha. Yes!!! And I LOVE Bandung! (:

    ReplyDelete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig