Thursday, September 30, 2010

SWATCHES: Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow Quads (Natural Smokes 02 and Emerald Smokes 08)


Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow Quad in Natural Smokes


Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow Quad in Emerald Smokes

I tried the Natural Smokes quad yesterday. The eyeshadows are alright in the pigmentation department. They blend very easily, so thumbs up! The look (following the instructions) was a little too dark for me though. I like the eyeshadow at the inner corners of my eyes to be of a light shade. (:

What I like most about the quads is that they come with instructions and have words like 'Lid', 'Crease', 'Outer Corner' and 'Brow Bone' etched in the eyeshadows! (: The quads are smaller than the palm, with colours that match perfectly, so it's real dandy for ladies who are always on the go. (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig