Thursday, September 9, 2010

VOTD: I'm sweet in your eyes.



Dahlia Dress In Rose Print, £55.00
ASOS ABACUS Lace Up Fold Over Cuff Boot, £45.00
ASOS Eyelet Stitch Duffle Bag, £25.00
Cath Kidston Silver Make Do & Mend Charm Bracelet, £35.00
-


'VOTD' stands for Virtual Outfit of the Day. I have been watching 'The City' a lot. Magazines have to pull looks together for all sorts of occasion and I thought it looks fun so I decided to have a 'VOTD' section on my blog.

I didn't do much for my first VOTD because I like what was paired up by ASOS.com already. I love the bracelet TONS. Haha. Am contemplating whether I should order it but man, is it pricey! :\

Anyway, let me know what you Muffins think! Will you wear this outfit? What accessories would you have otherwise picked? Something more kick-ass? Or something sweeter?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig