Wednesday, December 15, 2010

GOODIES: Christmas came early with Japalang! (:



Last Friday, I received a package which I wasn't expecting! :D



Sharon, from Japalang, sent me this! It was very timely because I was feeling pretty much bummed out because of the exams. Thanks Sharon!

Inside the brown package were the K-Palette's K-Palette's 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner (Super Black) in pink packaging (According to Chantana, it's the limited edition one. Pretty in pink! Hola!) and Japalang's very own Sticky candy!



I haven't had stickies for a really long time now (And no, I haven't touched them yet because I want to blog about them first. Heh.)
-

2 more papers to go and I'll be back.

You can count on me doing SO MANY HAUL/ SWATCHES entries. Eeps! :\
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig