Friday, December 10, 2010

TAG: What's in your makeup bag?!?

Hi Muffins!

I took my first and 2nd hardest paper today. So... I'm taking a respite from studying tonight. *THUMBS UP WITH SPASTIC SMILE*



(from top clockwise)
theBalm's Down Boy
Urban Decay's Stardust Eyeshadow in Space Cowboy
K-Palette's Teka Oil Control Mat Powder
Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy
Benefit's Eye Bright
Maybelline's Pencil Eyeliner in Dark Brown
Almay's Bright Eyes Liner/Highlighter Duo in Chocolate & Shell
Almay's Bright Eyes Liner/Highlighter Duo in Cocoa & Pearl
Rimmel London's Glam'Eyes Mascara
CoverGirl's Lash Blast Mascara in Black Brown


Okay, I don't actually bring all these to school! Just the K-Palette's Teka Oil Control Mat Powder and CoverGirl's Lash Blast Mascara. But the above prooducts are what I have been using for school for the past 2 months or so.

Almay's Bright Eyes Liner/Highlighter Duo in Cocoa & Pearl, Chocolate & Shell


Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy (Wet, Dry), Stardust Eyeshadow in Space Cowboy (Wet, Dry)


Urban Decay's Stardust Eyeshadow in Space Cowboy


Jo! If you're reading this, this isn't the one that you got for me from the sale! Haha. This is my own Space Cowboy, which I purchased when Urban Decay first arrived on our shores. It is my favourite shade from the Stardust series! I was incredibly upset when I dropped it and it shattered. So when Jo was at a recent sale and she told me Stardust Eyeshadows were going 2 for $40, of course I got it (along with Diamond Dog)! Okay, it was completely unnecessary but... Heh.

Alrighty. I'm gonna go get some sleep now!
Catch ya'll soon!

Love,
Charlene J.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig