Saturday, January 8, 2011

EOTD: (Failed) Vintage Pinup Girl Look

Currently, I'm a little obsessed with the vintage pinup girl look. Think: Dita Von Teese and well, Dita Von Teese! Haha. Maybe a little of Evan Rachel Wood (She is AMAZING as Queen Sophie-Anne, no matter what the critics say! *sticks tongue out*).

Before I show you the remnants of my attempt (I cleaned my foundation off almost immediately. Yes, disastrous indeed.), let me link up these 2 makeup videos which I found last night. And have watched just like... A gazillion times.





And now for my failed attempt. As aforementioned, I had cleaned off the foundation. Hence, the spots on my face. No thanks to examinations. Grrr...





Not that you can see it but the eyeshadows were from Urban Decay's Ammo Palette and the liquid eyeliner was K-Palette's 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner (Super Black). Mascara's of course my favourite CoverGirl's LashBlast Fusion. I filled in my eyebrows too but umm... I need more arch. My eyebrows are rather straight to balance up my long face. Lips were coloured with the lip pencil from Lancôme's Absolu Voyage.

Alrighty. Have an awesome weekend, Muffins! (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig