Wednesday, January 19, 2011

REVIEW: Burt's Bees' Replenishing Lip Balm



Lip balms, lip balms... Do we really need these?
Well, I don't know about you but I sure do need them. Haha. Especially when I burn midnight oil, my lips go dry and it's really obvious at the corners because I get an 'extended' mouth. Haha. Yeah, I do look funny.

What do you look for in a lip balm?
The lip balm has to go on to my lips thin. I can't stand it if I feel like there's a thick layer of lard on my lips! And it HAS to have no smell or a pleasant one. Afterall, it's going to be on my lips! :\

How do you know about Burt's Bees?
I read about it in an article. A local celeb (I can't remember who.) apparently uses this for her lips AND spots!

So does it work on spots?
Umm... I haven't tried that yet.

Okay, back to the lip balm itself. How is it?
The lip balm goes on thin. *thumbs up*

And the smell?!? *sniff sniff*
It has a light smell, probably that of the pomegranate oil. I won't exactly say it's a very nice smell. It's pleasant. I took quite a while to get used to it actually.

The lip balm's red! Are my lips going to be engine red?
No! Haha. The colour goes on really sheer! There's a slight tint which just makes your lips healthy looking! (:

Where do I get this from?
Sephora sells it for $8. You can order it online here for $6. (:

Now it's my turn to ask a question! What's your favourite lip balm?!? (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig