Monday, April 15, 2013

MAIL: April's Vanity Trove

And it's mid-April already! Time always catches us by surprise and today, I was, tragically, reminded about how old I was. I mean, I still clearly remember a 14-year old me, sitting in my yellow chair, blogging about some monkeys creating a huge ruckus at the pool. Time, our friend and fiend.

Eeps, I didn't mean to sound so morose. But aye, it's a Monday after all. Anyway, this month's Vanity Trove is oh-so-fabulous! There aren't any full-sized products but the brands of the samples are stellar!

Dr. Ci:Labo makes its debut appearance with an almost-complete skincare range (Just missing the toner!). The Super Washing Foam EX is a hydrating cleanser that's formulated with collagen, hyaluronic acid and ceramide. The Super Cleansing EX, on the other hand, is an anti-ageing cleanser which also doubles up as a makeup remover.

The Aqua Collagen Gel Super Moisture EX is one diligent skincare worker. Formulated with 120 natural skin beautifying ingredients in nano capsules, this will keep your skin hydrated and supple all day.

Elizabeth Arden also appears for the first time with Visible Whitening Smoothing Cleanser and Visible Whitening Multi-Targeted UV Shield BB Cream SPF30 PA+++. The former contains melting micro beads and enzymes to dissolve surface melanin. As for the latter, it is a daytime formula that contains biomimetic peptides to ensure skin that is hydrated and even-toned. I have used this a couple of times and will review it next! :D

Last but not least, it's the Visible Whitening Melanin Control Night Capsules. These capsules house a serum of SpectraBright technology and plant-derived extracts to help prevent melanin synthesis.

As aforementioned, there aren't the usual full-sized products but I think the brands featured make up for it. I do, however, think that 3 cleansers are one too many for a single box. Nevertheless, this was certainly a trove of surprises since I'm a huge skincare junkie! I'm actually more excited about Dr. Ci:Labo than Elizabeth Arden because I have heard so much good stuff about said brand! :D

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig