Monday, July 28, 2014

HAUL: Getting Some Hair Love from BeautyBay.com

I have been on the lookout for a salon-worthy hairdryer and I found one at BeautyBay.com. And decided to throw in 2 other items into my cart as well. Heh. We have to make full use of the shipping cost right? Except that it's free. Umm... We have to make full use of the effort involved in packing and sending the parcel over? I mean, it's only polite and considerate towards the packers and senders, right? Heh. MOVING ON, here are the items that I got:

  • Babyliss Pro Powerlite Dryer, £25.04
  • Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor, £7.58
  • Bed Head Straighten Out Straightening Cream, £8.75

Right after I ordered, I decided to google for reviews on BeautyBay.com and gosh, they weren't quite favourable. I got a tad worried because my shipping was under the 'Saver' option; it's free but it's not trackable. But 9 or 10 working days later, my parcel came, yay! :D Everything was packed nicely. The hair dryer came in perfect condition and the bottles weren't leaking.

Will I order from them again? Mmhmm... Yeah, I think I will but it will be my last resort.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig