Sunday, September 27, 2015

REVIEW: Benefit's Lollibalm

I love lip and cheek stains. They are simple to use, completely natural looking and make it seem like you're flushing with radiance from within. Unfortunately, I can only use them on my cheeks because my lips are rather dry. And we all know that stains and dry lips do not make a pretty sight. So anyway, when Benefit came up with lip balm versions of their famous Cheek & Lip Stains, I just HAD to buy them. All 4 (This is said with pride and no shame at all. Haha. Heh. I don't spend as much as I used to now. So it's all good. Heh. #tryingreallyhardtobeanadult) and Lollibalm *points above* is my favourite out of the lot.

Described as a candy-orchid tinted kiss of sheer, buildable colour, this comes with mango butter and sodium hyaluronate to give you the softest and most luscious lips. Truthfully, this is a really expensive lip balm that doesn't even come with SPF. But I love the colour so much that I would buy it over and over again. *starts singing Nelly's 'Over and Over'* It brightens up my complexion even when I haven't got much makeup on, isn't the least bit sticky and just looks so, so pretty. Permanent resident in my makeup bag!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig