Tuesday, February 15, 2011

REVIEW: Cure Water Treatment



Cure Natural Aqua Gel is big in Japan, having been ranked among the crème de la crème of skincare products on the popular Cosme website for a couple of years. The Cure staff has to deal with the opening of cartons of Cure Natural Aqua Gel everyday and as a result, suffer from dry hands. Not surprising, definitely. But what's surprising is that when the management found out, they came up with Cure Water Treatment *points above* for the staff!



I have been using mine for a while now, so it's probably left with its last couple of breaths. :\ Anyway, the Cure Water Treatment gives me the smoothest skin possible! I bring it to school whenever I remember to because the colder-than-Arctic lecture theatres dry up my skin so bad it gives me hands of a 60-year-old. ): I just need to squeeze a small drop from the tube, spread it over my hands and voilà! Hands that a 22-year-old should have! *BIG SMILE*

One thing to note though is that this product contains paraben as preservative and silicon. I definitely would not recommend it to be used on the face but I have heard of people who have done so.

This product is also unfortunately not available for sale (Because it really is meant for the Cure staff.). )': BUT BUT BUT it is given out during Cure roadshows for free!

(I'm not sure when the next roadshow will be held but the Cure fanpage does keep you in the loop of their happenings. (: What I do know is that Cure will be doing gondola displays at the end of March in 32 Watsons outlet so you may want to keep your eyes peeled them for any promotions and of course, the Cure Water Treatment. I know I will!)

P.S.: Just in case you're interested in the ingredients, here they are:

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/ Peg-10/ 15Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig