Saturday, September 17, 2011

ATM: What's happening?!?

Hey Muffins!

I'm so terribly sorry that I have been absent online. I'm so swamped with school work, it's insane. But oh wells. I'm left with half a semester so yay! :DDD

Haha. Yes, I started my countdown from week 1! Heh.

Anyway, here's a sneak peak of the new additions in my beauty life! *bursts into a fit of giggles*



In a quest to find a foundation that doesn't just cover but takes care of my flaws as well, I took the plunge and bought the Bare Minerals Get Started Complexion kit. This cost me a whopping $100 but I really wanted to explore mineral makeup. Unfortunately, this didn't treat me too nicely. I'm not sure if it's because I have been dealing with late nights but I'll play with it more before I pass my verdict.



I have been going gaga over Vichy products! Vichy's Aera Mineral BB and Norma Teint had been on my 'wanted' (Lol!) list for the longest time. But they are so pricey!!! *sniffs* The former costs $49 at Watsons and the latter, $39. If I remember them right. And these little darlings are what I have been playing with!!! *beams*

So far, I'm absolutely loving the Aera Mineral BB, though I think the colour is a tad too light. But it sure belongs with my Missha and Holika Holika B.B. creams (Though I have been shying away from them, in a bid to be better to my skin. Apparently, B.B. creams clog pores. :\ They haven't been giving me any problems but I want to be on the safe side. I am still using them though. Just less often.). No, wait. In fact, it is even better! Since it's hypoallergenic, non-pore clogging and free of fragrance and paraben!

As for the Norma Teint, I got mine in 03 Ivory. There are 4 shades available in Singapore and only 01 has pink undertones. I found mine a little too yellow for me, but 01 was way too light. The oil control isn't very existent to me. At the end of the day, I'm still left with a shiny face. It's a little disappointing but I like how it goes on smooth and matte. But this is achievable with the Aera Mineral BB. But but (Heh. I really need to do something about my English.) I like it that this will help treat imperfections.

Okay, I just checked the ingredients list. If you're trying to decide which to get, I say the Aera Mineral BB. The Norma Teint contains parabens and fragrance! :\



Steam cream!!! Say hello to Afternoon! Recently, more designs were released and there are MORE coming! Have you seen the Disney-themed ones?!? Click here!!! I love, love, love the Mickey, Winnie and Alice ones!!! Gahhhhhhh! They are like Pokémon and you HAVE, HAVE, HAVE to catch them all. Haha! XD



Lancôme's Génifique and Visionnaire came in the mail yesterday! *squeals* These are gifts from the Lancôme's Visionnaire Launch Party. Thanks Kristen Juliet for everything again! Lots of love. (:



Last, but not least, Laneíge's Essential Care Trial Set (Light)! *giggles* I know! So many goodies! They are definitely keeping my happiness index up! I use the Pore Clear Wash Off Pack sporadically and I like it quite a bit. So when I was asked if I wanted to review this, I sure as hell did not hesitate! I started using it last night, and just like the Vichy's Normaderm entry, I will be keeping a 'diary' as well. (:

Alrighty, that's it from me for now! I have got a midterm coming up so wish me luck!

Have a fab weekend, Muffins! :D
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig