Friday, September 30, 2011

RAMBLINGS: This goes way beyond.



I remembered when I first saw this, I stared at it for the longest time. It is quite possibly the most beautiful photo I have ever seen. And the amount of time and effort that photographer Stephen Wilkes put in just to get perfection... It's amazing. I put passion on the pedestal. This is way beyond.

His other photos can be viewed here.
-

Color my world
Draw on my heart
Take a picture of what you think love looks like
In your imagination
Write on my soul
Everything you know
Use every word you've ever heard
To color my world


I have no idea why YouTube isn't working. But anyway, song of the moment is Westlife's 'Colour My World'.

I'm going back to the '90s because the music stinks so badly nowadays. Save for Allstar Weekend. Zach Porter is insanely cute. *has a fangirl moment*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig