Wednesday, July 18, 2012

RAMBLINGS: Sydney love.



12am tonight marks the start of my 6th day in Sydney. I don't really quite know what to make out of it yet. Perhaps when I'm rocking my blue chair in Singapore, I'll come to a definite conclusion. Till then, I'll take everything as they come and swim around incomplete endings that meander up and down the spectrum of emotions.
-

One thing which annoys me greatly is that I can't quite catch their accent. So I'm always going "Umm, huh?" which elicits a robotic response and I'm like "Christ. I work hard on my English!".
-

And the other thing which annoys me even more is that I have barely bought any beauty products. It is really unbecoming of a beauty blogger but fact: Australia's makeup is A LOT more expensive than Singapore's. So from now on, I shall stop complaining about how marked up prices are. BUT I'll still stick to my online sprees.
-

If there's one thing that Sydney taught me, it's how much I love my boyfriend. Every moment, I find myself wishing he was here so that we could share it together.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig