Monday, September 10, 2012

REVIEW: Lactacyd, what's best for us!



Back in August, I received another huge box from Lactacyd and in it was her 2 latest products; White Intimate and Revitalize. Thanks Elfaine and Lactacyd!




I first introduced Lactacyd and shared the importance of caring for our most intimate area here back in March. Fast forward to August Lactacyd wants to take a step further in the caring of our intimate area by caring for it in a way that suits our lifestyles!

There are 4 new products under this line; pH 3.5, Nourish and the 2 aforementioned products, which I will be reviewing. (:



A tub of oats was also provided and I have been using this to wash my face (As well as rice powder!). I'm leaving this D-I-Y stuff for another entry so more about it soon! (:



Perspiration and excessive friction generated from tight clothing can cause our intimate ares to darken and this can be rather embarrassing in certain situations (Wearing a swimsuit?). It is with this in mind, that Lactacyd came up with the first lightening intimate wash in Singapore!

Formulated with natural whitening ingredients like plant-based Actipone-B and marine-based Algowhite, White Intimate lightens our intimate areas in the gentlest way within 7 days (Clinically proven!)!



Revitalize is formulated with Vitamin E and collagen to nourish and prevent the loss of skin elasticity. This gives an extra moisturizing effect and makes certain that dryness is a thing of the past!

I have been alternating the above two products since I happily ripped them out of their box. Just like the original version, these 2 help moisturize my area. I find that Revitalize moisturizers the most, though the difference is rather slight.

We often forget about our down south but it is this area on our body that can be very susceptible to bacteria infection. Especially with Singapore's hot and humid weather, we really need to keep it as clean as possible.

And just like the skin on the other parts of our body, we need to keep the area hydrated too. I used to have a habit of wearing panty liners frequently, but these things can steal more moisture than necessary. So thank goodness that I have Lactacyd (Psst! It will be a good idea to come up with a lotion too!)!

P.S.: Before you invest in full-sized bottles of Lactacyd, Lactacyd invites you to try her out by getting samples here. (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig