Friday, January 18, 2013

REVIEW: Enavose's Enliven Travel Kit

Just before my Taiwan trip, I received Enavose's Enliven Travel Kit. Thanks Celia for the real timely gift! Just a recap on the brand (From my very first entry.), Enavose is a premium beauty brand from Switzerland. Launched in 2011, it only made a trip to Singapore 2 years ago and took up residences in Suntec City and Vivocity's Tangs Beauty Hall. Enavose promises integrity, whilst staying natural and eco-friendly. It uses unique and high-performing actives and contains no parabens, no SLES (Sodium lauryl ether sulfate.), no mineral oils and no allergenic fragrances. And there is absolutely no testing done on animals.

Enavose's philosophy is to create skincare that is void of harmful chemicals. Up to 70% of what we apply on our skin is absorbed into our blood stream and so, Enavose turns to natural ingredients where preservatives are concerned. Instead of using parabens, anti-microbial spices like Wasabi, Radish and Ginger are used to ensure that products are kept fresh and natural!

The Enliven Travel Kit is the fruit of a collaboration between Enavose and Air Asia. Available online at Air Asia's Megastore here and on all AK flights at MYR89, this handy dandy kit holds a cleanser, a facial mist and a sunscreen spray.

FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water (30ml)
This cleanser cleanses and wipes off your makeup in a single step. There isn't a need for rinsing after that so it's completely fuss-free. Perfect for the busy ladies! I did a detailed review earlier last year and you can read it here. (:

Mineral Concentrate Refresh Mist (10ml)
This facial mist is infused with the goodness of the sea and fruits (Swiss Glacial Spring Water, Gulf Stream sea water and aromatic Fruit Water.) to help keep skin hydrated at all times. It delivers just enough vitamins, trace elements and minerals to your skin. Containing DNA-protective tetrapeptide, it helps to strengthen and protect your skin from UVA-induced damage. At the same time, it also soothes and smoothen your tired skin with its potent blend of antioxidants and Marine Algae Extract.

I brought this alcohol-free facial mist with me to Taiwan. I'm not sure if I got a faulty bottle or if the packaging is flawed but mine spilled all over the little bag I placed it in. :\ Anyway, to use the bottle, lift the brown cap up and you can start spraying some Swiss love onto your face. (:

When held at half-an-arm's length away, the lightly-scented mist droplets weren't too big for a bare face. After spraying, I patted the mist in and it sank into my skin quickly and easily. It helped remove the tightness and drought that winter brought to my skin and was really soothing. This can help set your makeup too, but do hold it at a greater distance away so that you get a fine mist that won't ruin your makeup!

Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF45
This invisible sunscreen comes in a mist that applies evenly and dries up immediately upon contact with your skin. It offers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB SPF45 and contains a tetrapeptide that protects your skin cells from damage and helps support your skin's repair system. This sunscreen is oil-free, alcohol-free and fragrance-free. (:

This followed me to Taiwan too. I like that the sunscreen came in a mist because it made things a lot more convenient. Used right after moisturizing my face, this didn't leave any greasy after-feeling. It was lightweight and sat comfortably on my skin and I didn't break out from it. The sunscreen was removed easily with the FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water.

The Enavose's Enliven Travel Kit is a great companion for travels, though I do wish a moisturizer was in it too. I really appreciate the inclusion of the sunscreen because most travel kits don't have this. Convenience is a huge factor when I'm away from home. I like things to be fuss-free so it's great that 2 of the products come in mists! (:

Do check out the kit, especially when you are going abroad! Enavose products have worked really lovely for me and I hope they do the same for you too. (: For the latest updates on Enavose products, do connect with them on Facebook here! (:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig