Thursday, January 3, 2013

SPOTTED: The Body Shop's Find Your Perfect Skincare Programme

Hey you! (: I hope you had a great start to 2013. It's a brand new year, we all have 365 blank pages and I hope you and I will be able to fill them with as many colours as possible. :D

Anyway, The Body Shop has come up with an online skin diagnostics tool. This simple tool will direct you to the range of The Body Shop products that is best suited for your skin. Click here to get started! (:

My skin's on the sensitive side so it's little wonder that the Aloe range has been assigned to me. In the past year, Aloe Vera has worked wonderfully for me; healing little wounds, calming my eczema and my sore skin when I over-exfoliated with the Clarisonic Mia. (:

If you click on the individual products, small pop-up windows will appear. Information about the products, as well as the prices, are listed in them. You can also print the page, bring it to your nearest The Body Shop outlet and have the lady pick out the items for you. Fuss-free and easy! (:

Cheers to good skin in the new year! :D

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey Charlene, it's a nice post to kick off the new year! Happy 2013 & it's awesome knowing u in bloggersphere! Keep up the good work & may the year be a better one for u! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley :DDD It has also been awesome knowing you too! Thank you for keeping me company during events! :DDD Hope 2013 will bring you and your family more smiles and laughter! :D Hugs!

      Delete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig