Friday, May 16, 2014

SPOTTED: Win a trip to JAPAN with #TheGreatAdventure contest with BlackBox!

Who loves adventure? Me, me! Because I know I do. You know what, BlackBox is running the #TheGreatAdventure contest now and they are giving away a pair of air tickets to Japan, together with 9 other prizes! How awesome is that.

Sweet. I’m gonna participate too. JAPAN, here I come! My User ID is CharleneJudithBB so please support and help me win a trip to Japan!

Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1eUkoeb
Join the contest here: http://on.fb.me/1llrz10

If you are planning for an adventure of your own, do check out www.skyscanner.com.sg or download the Skyscanner app (http://bit.ly/1mNQABv) to help you find the cheapest flights, hotels and car hire for FREE!

If you have no idea what BlackBox is about, you are definitely missing out on something. You must be wondering. What! Not another beauty box again.

BlackBox is the quintessential lifestyle kit for you to get a taste of the latest brands and products. April's box came with 5 samples and 2 full-sized products for your hair, skin, body... Basically, there's a little something for your whole being! One of the samples that I'm looking forward to try is Phyto's Secret De Nuit. I love Phyto 9, which I use during the day. How great it will be if I can complement it with a night treatment as well, so that my hair is kept healthy 24/7! :D The sample also comes with a discount voucher which allows me to get the full-sized bottle at $58, instead of the usual $78 (Definitely getting ready for a haul. Heh.)!

How can you get hold of this box?

All you have to do is subscribe to BlackBox at www.blackbox.sg/index.php#1. And did I say it is a bi-monthly box? The next edition will be in June (that’s next month!). You can do the math when the next next edition will be available.

You might also want to check out this video by BlackBox to familiarize yourself with how it works: http://bit.ly/1nuCtor

For more information, check out BlackBox at
Website: www.blackbox.sg
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BlackBoxSG

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig