Sunday, October 26, 2014

LOOKBOOK: All wrapped up in a garden of fields.


Topshop tank top, Love, Bonito midi skirt
-

I have been literally wearing this Topshop tank top to death on the weekends. The cotton isn't paper thin and it goes well with just about everything, like this very pretty and cheery skirt by everyone's favourite Love, Bonito. It was one of those 'OMG, I MUST HAVE IT NOW.' item, and I would have got the shorter version, in green, if it weren't so short. Anyway, when I wear this, I feel like I'm in a cocoon of fresh grass, pretty blooms and sunshine. *blissful face*

I have been looking at a bunch of clothes lately, as I play 'Friends' in the background. Heh. Too many pretties, too many sales. And things get even sweeter when there are sales, on top of sales. Like these awesome ASOS and Zalora coupons which you can find at CupoNation. 2014 is coming to an end after all. We have worked hard, Christmas is just 2-months round the corner (And we know how fast time flies.)... Isn't it time to give ourselves a treat?

Or treats? :D

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig