Tuesday, July 12, 2016

ATM: Buying Beauty Samples from Qoo10

Beauty products are always coming out and as a beauty junkie, I'm very naturally interested in them. But they usually come full-sized and are expensive, especially if they end up not working for you. :\ So I really appreciate brands that dole out samples. Of course, this doesn't really benefit them but I do keep a lookout for them more than the others. Okay, it isn't like they care about this. Haha.

Anyway, a few months back, Mich was telling me how Sulwhasoo's Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Essential Oil made her skin glow like never before and I wanted to try it so badly. But as much as I love the brand, it's really just too expensive. ): I was searching for prices all over (Airport, staff discount yada yada.), when JH told me about Qoo10 and how you can buy samples from there. ♡

And that's how I ended up with the above, which is just the tip of the iceberg (I have a whole box full of them in my drawer. :D). I got most of my samples Momo Skin, which ships really quickly from Korea. It probably took only about a week, if I remembered it right. And I'm so happy with them! Not only do I get to try products at a fraction of their prices, things are also kept really hygienic with the much smaller portions. As for the prices, they are a lot cheaper. :D One thing though... I do find the sachets a tad troublesome because they aren't resealable. So I got empty bottles from Muji to empty the sachets in.

I know that some people aren't comfy using samples. No expiry dates are printed on the samples but the retailer promises 100% authenticity and that their samples are all produced only a few months back. I haven't encountered any problems with mine, and they smell and feel exactly like how they should. Of course, do purchase only if you're completely okay with them. (: Otherwise, just wait for sales!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig