Sunday, July 31, 2016

REVIEW: DHC's Lip Cream

A couple of weeks back, I was waiting for a friend, decided to pop by Watsons and proceeded to spend an hour going through all the skincare aisles. Haha. Some things just do not change. Anyway, DHC was having some discounts and I got the Lip Cream... Which really isn't inexpensive ($17) but it was accompanied with another deal.

DHC Lip Cream contains Lanolin Oil, Squalene, Olive Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract and Aloe Vera, among other ingredients. All these help to add and lock in moisture so that you get healthy lips all day. Just like all lip balms, it can be worn alone, under lipsticks as a primer or over them as gloss.

When I first opened the lip balm, I thought nothing of it. It looked just like any other lip balm, except that it was encased in a pretty peach tube. I slathered some on before bed, liked that it felt like a second skin on my lips (Neither too thick nor too gooey.) and slept. The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that the lip balm was completely absorbed and my lips were well-hydrated. And they stayed that way for a large part of the day even though I didn't reapply it! This made me buy 4 more tubes. Hahaha. But only because Watsons was selling it at $13.00 for a couple of days and it's $10 on Qoo10. The only downside, besides being expensive, is that it doesn't contain SPF... Which is a real pity. :\

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig