Monday, August 8, 2016

REVIEW: SK-II's Auractivator CC Cream

The SK-II Auractivator CC Cream was launched early last year and is part of the brand's plan to bestow upon us a crystal clear and radiant complexion. *bliss* This C.C. cream contains the Day Soft Aura White, which is a concoction of UME extract, Niacinamide and of course, concentrated Pitera. Together with Cellumination Aura Essence and other moisturising ingredients, this CC cream promises to moisturise, brighten, protect and conceal. Over time, it is also supposed to activate our bare skin's inner luminosity.

I have been using this on and off since the beginning of the year. The CC cream comes with a really huge pump dispenser, which makes it not very handy. But it is sturdy and I like that it's hygienic because I don't have to dip my fingers in the product. Scent-wise, it's light, floral and very soothing.

I take about 3/4 of a pump, dot my face with the cream and pat it in. It goes on really comfortable, like a second skin. Coverage is light - it conceals redness and small spots, but huge zits and dark circles will need additional help from a concealer. I really like it as an everyday tinted moisturiser, except that it really doesn't last especially in our insane weather. I don't really mind this but then, this makes it pale in comparison with other (less expensive) B.B. and C.C. creams. As a treatment, I haven't noticed anything visible yet.

I suppose this will work great as a makeup base too. People with normal skin types and who only need coverage for a short duration will enjoy this little treat.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig