Saturday, May 29, 2010

UPDATES: I'm still alive!

Hey all! (:

I am terribly sorry for neglecting this blog! Work has consumed me. Ugh. When I get back from work, it's already past 11 and I have to hit the sack straightaway because there's work the next day. And on my off days, I'm busy replying my emails, checking on school stuff, attempting to revise my French and Japanese (Attempts which have failed, by the way.), catching up on my American dramas, reading my books, meeting friends yada yada yada. ): But it's a job that I prayed for since the start of the year, whilst planning for my summer vacation (HAHA. I know, way too early. But... It's always fun to plan your hols! Even though the plans always fall through. Haha.). And God gave that job to me, so I'm incredibly grateful (Really, even though I complained a lot about how tiring it is.)

Anyway, I will be reviewing products from Urban Decay (GAWD. I LOVEEE URBAN DECAY!!!), Maybelline New York, Bare Minerals and Too Faced in the days to come. Some won't be accompanied by pictures because I don't own the products but just got a chance to try them. Do let me know the stuff that you want to know in a review. I know my reviews have been really long because I practically just ramble. Heh. I will try to make it as succinct as possible. (:

I will be editing my old entries too with some updates about the products after using more of them. Will let you know which ones are updated then and post a brief entry on the 'Edits' so you don't have to scour for them.

Meanwhile, have a good weekend (The GSS has officially begun!). Catch you guys tonight!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig