Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LOOKBOOK: CNY was as red as it could get.





This was the look I sported on CNY Eve. I was trying to go for the vintage look with the curls and hairdo. The curls were achieved with the Babyliss Pro Ceramic Dial-a-Heat Tong (32mm).

Makeup was my usual;

Missha's B.B. Cream
Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
CoverGirl's LashBlast Fusion
Urban Decay's Polyester Bride (Highlighter)
Too Faced's Papa Don't Peach (Blusher)
Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder in Fair




This was the dress I wore on the first day. It's a Mina Flower Print Dress (ASOS) and I love it so so SO much! The dress comes in only one size but it fits perfectly (I'm a UK6.). It's very comfortable and there's an inner lining inside, so it isn't the least bit sheer. (:

Alrighty, got to hit the books now. Toodles! (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig