Wednesday, February 2, 2011

UPDATES: I light firecrackers.

Hey Muffins (:

Before it officially rolls in, I just want to say

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, SWEETS!

I don't know about you, but Chinese New Year always seems so insanely warm to me. Maybe it's the new clothes. Haha. But I do hope you have an awesome time with your family and friends (and have a good break too)!
-

If you follow my tweets, I'm actually on a makeup ban, all the way till October. I know, it's insane of me to agree to such a ban. But umm... I broke it yesterday. So it should be 'I WAS on a makeup ban.'. I got myself the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary 24/7 Eyeliner Set (Of course it had to be an Urban Decay product!)! *jumps around*

Anyway, I lasted a month where the ban was concerned so that should count for something, no? Heh.

Skincare wise, I started using the Clarisonic Mia last Friday and I have been 'masking' a lot too. I HAVE to tell you guys to go get the My Beauty Diary's Bird's Nest masks! They are supremely moisturizing and they brighten up my face real good (I say 'real good' because I haven't exactly been sleeping well but I look as if I have.). A more detailed review will be coming up soon!

I have also created a Formspring account so you can go type in the questions that you have been dying to ask me! Haha! I'm just kidding. (:

And if you're into films, go check out my sister's blog! She writes film (and book) reviews and she does fashion posts as well (She's a lot more daring than me in the fashion department!).
-

This has been a really wordy entry! Reviews will be coming up next!

Lots of love to my 74 Onsugar readers! :D
Charlene J.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig