Tuesday, February 15, 2011

UPDATES: What's up with Sunbathing Muffins?

Hey Muffins!

I just want to share 2 pieces of fabulous news with you!

First up, I won the Best StyleMyself Blogpost of the Month! Click here to read my post!





You can now see my banners *points above* on StyleMyself for a month! It's the first time Sunbathing Muffins has an advertisement so I'm really excited! Thank you Jenny, from Oasis Interactive, and StyleMyself!

The next piece of news is this...



Regina told me about this last week and as soon as I got the chance, I went down to Tampines 1's Sasa and snapped a picture! Yes, it's in Sasa! I'm not sure if other outlets have this as well but YAY!!! *jumps up and down* Haha. It really means a lot to me, even if it's just a small feature. At least, I know that my work is appreciated and knowing that's better than a massive makeup haul! XD

Anyway, I'm into the 4th week of school and the load's already the size of a mammoth so I'm back to working on Sunbathing Muffins once a week. Should you need to reach me, just drop me an email (Email address to your right!) or tweet me! :D

Lots of love,
Charlene J.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig