Wednesday, December 28, 2011

RAMBLINGS: Love me not.

I have been dithering and crying so much over the L word. And now that I have finally come to a conclusion and said it out loud, I feel relieved. And sad.

I may be throwing away something great but it's a risk that I have decided that I'm willing to take, because this is how I'm feeling right now.
-

So I guess I'm going to end my 2011 without knowing what love is (Between a boy and a girl.). Again. And I'm sounding all pathetic and I can just picture the sister rolling her eyes at me, so I'm going to head to the loo and 'decorate' my face and prepare for an awesome day with Dor tomorrow (WATSONS' 1-DAY MEMBER PREVIEW SALE! HOLA!!!)! TODAY! IT'S TODAY!!! *jumps around*
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Seems like the right move, you'll be fine :) Have fun during the sale later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yan ling: Thanks Yan Ling! (: And thanks so much for reading my personal entries! I really appreciate it. (:

    ReplyDelete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig