Saturday, December 10, 2011

LOOKBOOK: Love, Bonito's Dakota Blouse (Yes, again!)



I did an entry on Love, Bonito's Dakota Blouse in peach in November (Click here to read it!).

And gosh! I like it so much that when they put up some extras from their backorders, I just had to get one in navy!



It's such an easy top and by easy, I mean it's versatile (And comfy... And classy. :D) Pair it with shorts and you're all perfect for a sunny day. Pair it with skinny jeans, sparkly pink earrings, your favourite Kate Spade bag and some kick-ass boots and you are ready for a dinner!



If your pocket only allows for just one colour, I say go for the peach! Peach clothing looks especially feminine and it isn't common on the streets. Navy's a little classier, though. But whatever it is, you need this! So go get one before it's all gone again (Which I guess it's a good thing because that means fewer people have it?!?).

Is anyone waiting for their Christmas Collection III at 8pm tomorrow? I want to get my hands on the Cassidy Corset!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig