Saturday, December 17, 2011

LOOKBOOK: Her Velvet Vase's DKNY Inspired Luxe Satin Blouse in Navy



The DKNY Inspired Luxe Satin Blouse in navy is my first piece of clothing from Her Velvet Vase. I wore this outfit for Uphoria, a Train and Mike Posner concert, held by Sony (It was my very first concert! :DDD Pictures will be up soon! Thanks Sam for the invitation!).

Of course, I wore my kick-ass boots... Which recently bit the dust. )':



The material's soft and flowy, which makes it very comfy. The navy makes the top elegant, perfectly apt for work and dinners. (:

I have worn this piece thrice, since I got it in the mail! :DDD BUT this is from a really old launch, so you can only get it secondhand now. :\ (Try here!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig