Tuesday, June 5, 2012

GOODIES: Show your skin and lips some lovin' with Maybelline New York!



Last Friday, I came home to a bag of love from Maybelline New York! Thank you, Dorcas and Maybelline New York, for the lovely gift! :D The gesture was especially heart-warming, after a long week at work. (:

Summer is getting to be quite exciting! There are awesome movies coming up like 'The Amazing Spider-Man' (I actually have a friend who likes Tobey Maguire. *stunned*) and 'The Dark Knight Rises' and then... *drum rolls*

There are Maybelline New York's 4 new babies!!!



Baby Lips SPF20 Lip Balm is no ordinary lip balm. It's the NEXT generation of lip balm that is enriched with Centella essence and provides adult strength care for baby soft lips. Fine lines reduced, checked. Increased elasticity and suppleness, doubled checked!

I bought 2 of these at a school fair (Smoothing Cherry, the one that's opened above, and another, which is missing.). This goes on light on the lips and smell incredibly fruity! *licks lips*

This summer, 2 more flavours are joining the family; Mango Pie and Cherry Velvet. Now, everyone's bound to find a flavour they like! :D



And... DA DA DUM!!! The most exciting thing ever...

B.B. cream in a stick! Meet Clear Smooth B.B. Stick! B.B. creams have evolved so much... From cream, to a mousse, to a roll-on, to a sponge... And now, a stick!!! It looks super cute, seems to be incredibly practical and handy and I can't wait to use it!

But before I go oooh and ahhh at my baby sticks, here's Clear Smooth B.B. Stick's story!



Clear Smooth B.B. Stick is actually the brand's bestselling B.B. cream in a handy dandy lipstick bullet! Twist and turn and you get your lightweight, matte, long-lasting and comfortable coverage! Its oil-and-fragrance-free formula suits everyone, from those with acne-prone to sensitive skin types.

(from press release)

Matte and Shine-Free Finish
The velvety smooth and creamy product glides effortlessly onto skin before its texture turns fine and powdery. It delivers weightless, non-greasy buildable coverage that instantly evens out skintone, conceals enlarged pores, redness and imperfections, while providing a matte and shine-free finish. Best of all, it comes in two natural shades that don’t leave behind a grey cast. All it leaves behind is wearable colour that stays true all day and doesn't oxidise.

Long-lasting and Comfortable
It also boasts a longwearing yet breathable formula that controls shine and sweat for up to 12 hours and resists sebum for up to eight hours, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean even when you’re on the go.

"Maybelline Clear Smooth B.B Stick is an all-in-one, ultra-portable B.B that packs a punch. No leaks. No streaks. Just flawless skin in a jiffy."




8 Skin-loving Benefits
  • Lasting oil control
  • Hydration
  • Clarity
  • Smoothness
  • Natural radiance
  • Evens skintone
  • Reduced redness
  • Reduced pore size



    I'm just alright with Maybelline New York's previous B.B. creams (More about them here.). Though Clear Smooth B.B. Stick is actually its previous B.B. cream in a different state, I'm pretty sure that the stick form tweaked it a little. :D Fingers crossed that I will find some love in this!

    Alrighty. I'm off to do some stuff now before I hit the sack. The Baby Lips SPF20 Lip Balm and Clear Smooth B.B. Sticks can be found at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, major supermarkets, hypermarkets and selected departmental stores come July, at $5.90 and $17.90 respectively. Do keep a lookout for them!
  • SHARE:

    3 comments

    1. My friend was looking for the baby lip balm but she was not able to find one, then I ended up buying the BB stick. Haven't tried it yet though.. ;)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh! I hope your friend finds the lip balm because it's really good! :D I'll be trying the B.B. stick next week!

        Delete
    2. The stick is really good. I opt for natural tone but it's a bit too light for my skin, as my face skin tone is brighter than my body skin tone. LOL. I covered up with revlon powder.

      Check out my blog @ http://shikinkikin.blogspot.sg/, I wrote a review about the product. Hehe!

      Anyway, I followed your blog!

      ReplyDelete

    © xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Template Designed by pipdig