Sunday, June 10, 2012

MAIL: June's Bellabox!



My butt has been itching since Thursday... I was so completely eager to receive this month's Bellabox!!! Mine took a little longer to come, but man! When it came this morning, I literally jumped out of my bed and started tearing away at the scotch tapes!

This month's Bellabox is the BEST so far (More awesome ones to come, please!!!)! The BEST! And before I self-combust in excitement, let's open up the box!



TADAHHH!!! Getting nautical and summer-ish!



June is the month for a 'Summer Upgrade'! The hols are here, you have got your swimsuit, your over-sized and ultra-cool Ray Bans... And then, you have dear Bellabox to ensure your skin look as cheerful as you feel!



The box starts with information cards. They remind me of Pokémon Trading Cards actually. Haha. All the details that you need to know about your products are penned here. (:

And don't skip them, because you may be missing out on some of Bellabox's exclusives!

Psst! There is a 10% off voucher for Shu Uemura's cleansing oils and UV under base mousse. Hello, shopping!



EEKS EEKS EEKS (I sound/ read like Betty and Veronica when they are gossiping or when they spot a hottie.)!!! How cool is this month's box?!? And there are 8 samples, instead of the usual 5! WOHOO!!!











I'm most excited about Biotherm's White D-Tox BB Cream and of course, Kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner. B.B. creams are my passion, and Biotherm is a brand I have yet to explore. Thank you, Bellabox!

As for the latter, I have seen this exquisite product in stores! I love it when you can see the actual ingredients (Though they can get pretty messy...)! Thank you again, Bellabox!

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Lancôme's Génifique Youth Activator are old friends and I'm really glad for these handy sampled-sized bottles for short trips! And thank you for the third time, Bellabox (I sound like a broken record but can you feel my joy... My gratitude? Okay, only a beauty blogger can get so excited!)!

I hope you enjoy your Bellaboxes as much as I did! This month's one is the epitome of subscription boxes! Even the more expensive competitor can't beat it. Heh. *winks*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig