Tuesday, August 20, 2013

LOOKBOOK: Love, Bonito's Jayden Skorts in Sand

Love, Bonito skorts
-

Skorts have been all the rage recently (Has the trend passed already?!?), popping up like little mushrooms in the world of blogshops. I got to know about them sometime in June and when I was in Taipei, I went to 2 Zaras frantically looking for the original versions. I did find them, in my size and in 3 colours; black, white and cobalt blue. And even though they hung uncomfortably low on my hips, I got 2 of them anyway. Just because they were the ORIGINAL, non-inspired versions.

BUT when Love, Bonito launched their very own inspired versions, with waist lengths that were closer to mine... I got the above and backordered the other 3 available colours. Yes, pure insanity because now I have like what? 6 of these?!? And yes, I have been feeling very guilty ever since. Especially when they aren't of decent length for school. BUT BUT I do wear a lot of shorts during weekends, so that is my only comfort.

And no, it will not ever, ever happen again. *crosses fingers*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig