Friday, August 2, 2013

HAUL: Shopping for My Essentials at iHerb.com

I ABSOLUTELY love shopping at iHerb! I mean, I love spending hours in the grocery stores, just looking at rows and columns of food, supplements, skincare products (But of course!) yada yada (Makings of a splendid housewife... Who can't cook. Aye, soon soon!). And if I can do all that without needing to leave the house and suffer from Singapore's insufferable heat, oh my gawd. I believe I'm in almost-heaven.

This is my 4th purchase from iHerb and I got 4 friggin' huge-ass bottles of Thayers (I friggin' love Thayers btw! Thank you, JH, for the recommendation! xx), more Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman's brushes and 2 tubes of Now Foods Solutions's toothpaste gel (Yes, I get my toothpaste online too.). Delivery was by Singpost (Yes, Singpost!) and I think I got my package after a week it was shipped out or just a day or two more.

P.S.: If you wanna, you can key in my code MMS978 during checkout to receive a 10% discount. :D

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi Charlene,

    After looking at your review, I tried to check out Thayers and found that I can save a few more bucks if I shop through Ebates.com instead. Hope that help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hooo! Why 4 bottles of witch Hazel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the toner! Haha. Save on shipping too! It was free for the month of July. :D

      Delete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig